Monday, November 5, 2018

The Restoration | Now You Know


As you all know, my faith means a lot to me. Part of the reason I have this blog is to express my testimony of different aspects of my faith, write thoughts from my heart and share moments with family and friends. 
After watching this video, I felt impressed to share it with you all. It does give a good explanation of what we believe as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 
I have always enjoyed studying about other religious beliefs and cultures. I thought maybe this would be an excellent video to tell you what we believe. 
May you have a wonderful week. I will be posting some fun moments with family and friends soon. 
Love you all! 

5 comments:

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn~

Loved this video...great explanation of how and why we believe the way we do! Hope to get to see you tomorrow!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Debbie said...

as you know, i am a spiritual person who does not believe in organized religion. i do however respect your beliefs, your lifestyle and family are amazing...you are doing something very right. with all the turmoil in the world right now, this was the perfect time to share this!!

Tracy said...

This was a great, informative video, LeAnn... I learned a lot! God Bless you my friend and Sister! :) ((LOVE & HUGS))

Christy Monson said...

You share your testimony in such beautiful ways. Sending hugs and lots of love, Christy

Marsha said...

Like Christy Monson stated, I love the beautiful way you share your testimony on your blogs. You are a beautiful person, LeAnn!
Take care - Marsha