Wednesday, May 5, 2010

OUR PRECIOUS GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER JADYN ABBY


We were so happy to be able to attend the baby blessing of our first great granddaughter Jadyn Abby. Our son Sean blessed her. The blessing given was lovely. She is a precious gift from Heaven and we are so grateful to have her in our lives. Jed and Jessica her parents are so awesome and we love them very much. I wasn't able to hold her due to recovering from Pneumonia. I felt sad we couldn't stay for the family brunch. However, it was a great blessing just to see her in her white blessing dress. We enjoyed the moments!

2 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh how beautiful. That is one of the many things I love about our church, baby blessings. How wonderful it must feel if the child is your grandchild! For now, I can only dream.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your great grandbaby is wonderful and beautiful! What a blessing for you and your family.