Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Give Thanks Day!


 These past 7 days, we were challenged by our Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson, to post on media things that we #GiveThanks for. The promise is that we will have more gratitude, and it will help us all find more peace, comfort, and joy in these troubled days. I took this challenge, and it has been refreshing and helped me not focus on the hard times. I plan on completing this month with a thankful heart, and then I will post more about my experience. 

Today, I wanted to #GiveThanks for all of you that come in and view this page and leave comments. I follow various blogs, and I want all of you to know how much I learn from you and how you have blessed my life in different ways. 

I have a love for all of Heavenly Father's children, which means all of you that I consider my spiritual brothers and sisters. May this day be a sweet one. May you feel the Lord's unconditional love for you. During the difficult moments, may you reach in prayer for the peace and comfort you desire. 

Sending my love and hugs to you today! 


1 comment:

Debbie said...

i too am thankful for my blog followers and for all the kind comments they leave for me. and especially for you leann, we do not have the same beliefs or religion, but you never gave up on me. you continued to follow and leave beautiful, supportive comments, and for that i am very grateful. i have learned a lot about you and your family and why your faith is so important to you. your image and sentiment are lovely, i hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!