Saturday, May 11, 2019

Happy Mother's Day To All Women Everywhere~

Mother's Day can bring mixed feelings to many of us. There are all types of different kinds of mothers. In fact, I believe that because we are women we are mothers whether we have a child or not. A loving Heavenly Father has blessed us as part of our heavenly genetic make-up a nurturing heart. Here we have opportunities to let that grow within us as we have, teach, work with and enjoy moments with children. 
Here is a link to an article you might enjoy entitled: "Five Types of Mother." 
Here is a list of the 5 types of Mothers as found in this article:  The Imperfect Mother, The Childless Mother, The Mother Battling Infertility, The Mother Who Placed Her Child For Adoption, and The Mother Who is Waiting To Reunite With Her Children In Heaven. 
Always remember that you are enough. Here is a video by "The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints entitled: "You Are Enough." 


I want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day no matter what your circumstances might be. You are a beloved daughter of our Heavenly Parents, and you have s loving brother, Jesus Christ. You are never alone because they are always near. Reach for them in those moments of mothering doubts. 
I have been blessed with an angle Mother who taught me well what a good Mother is supposed to be. She has passed on into the Spirit World, and I miss her more than words can express. I would give anything to dial the phone and hear her precious voice. I still need her wisdom and guidance. There are times when I do feel her near. 
My dear Mother in law is also on my mind frequently. She too is in the heavenly realm. I have sincere gratitude for her son, my husband who has blessed me beyond measure and I know she had a significant influence on him becoming the magnificent husband and father he is today. 
Then I have three beautiful daughters, and lovely three daughters-in-law and two granddaughters in-laws that I think are terrific mothers. I loved to watch them as they nurture their children. 
Then many friends show me how much they love their families and are dedicated to caring tenderly for them. 
Many women have no children, but as they interrelate with children, you can see their nurturing side. I would call them mothers.
Motherhood is the greatest calling that we can have on this earth. We can fulfill that divine desire of our Heavenly Father to lovingly care for his children as they come into this world.
Have a spectacular Mother's Day Celebration all you marvelous women out there. 
With Great love to you all! 


10 comments:

Debbie said...

what a really wonderful post leann. seeing my picture here, on mothers day evoked a very special feeling for me. thank you!!

i would love to have a chloe...i have two boys but the message in that video was so clear and so super cute. i think we have all been there before, looking for guidance and help!! motherhood is the greatest calling we can have!!

happy mothers day leann, may your day be filled with many special moments!!!

Diane said...

Happy Mother's Day, LeAnn! I hope you have a beautiful day.

Christy Monson said...

Happy Mother's Day LeAnn. I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day with your family. What a blessing motherhood is. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be part of a family. Lots of love, Christy

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn~

What a beautiful post...I just loved it! I have missed being online and in, "blogland". There really are times when I just need a break from technology...:0/

This is such a beautiful post, and so true. We, as women, no matter what our circumstances, have a nurturing heart, and long to be mothers. I have a few friends who never had that chance, but have made such a difference in so many children's lives. One of them was a school teacher, and helped so many children get a good start in life, she also lives with her brother and his wife and helped them raise their 6 children. Another friend tried to have children, but it just didn't happen. Her husband had two children from a previous marriage, and she was actually sealed to one of the kids when she and her husband went through the temple. She is a mother in every sense of the word. I always feel so sorry for those who weren't blessed with precious children. You are such a wonderful friend, and I love you to the moon and back! I am excited to see you when Taylor graduates...what a happy day!! Her prom pictures were so adorable...we are soooo blessed!!

I hope your Mother's Day was a good one. We enjoyed being with Amber, James and the kids, they are always so gracious...and funny!

See you at the graduation!! XOXOXO

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Galen Pearl said...

I love that list of five types of mothers. Each one touched my heart.

Tracy said...

HAPPY DAY, belated, dear LeAnn... Hope you had a BLESSED and BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day :) ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

I could not resist commenting. Well written! I’ve
been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting
article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view,
if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if
all website owners and bloggers made good
content as you did, the web will be a lot
more useful than ever before. http://foxnews.org

Debbie said...

Thank you LeAnn...for your warm thoughts and kind words today!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, You’ve completed a spectacular occupation. I’ll
absolutely yahoo it not to mention i believe propose to make
sure you friends and neighbors. Most probably they’ll end up benefited from
this website.

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
I feel that you just can do with some % to force the message house a little bit, however instead of
that, this is great blog. A fantastic read.
I'll certainly be back.