Thursday, April 18, 2019

"O, Divine Redeemer"~


I have a deep abiding love for, and testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is our "Divine Redeemer." Jesus Christ lived a life of love for all. He is the Anointed One, who chose in the pre-earth life to come as a newborn baby and then grow to become our Messiah. He taught us how to live through his examples.  He established His Church with Apostles, whom he chose and gave authority to do as He had done. He gave pure love, lifted all, healed the sick, lame,  and those in despair. In the Garden of Gethsemane, He suffered for all sins, and afflictions that we may experience in this life and then walked the path to Golgotha where he was crucified. Three days later our Redeemer was resurrected, and therefore because of Him, we will all live again, someday.

Here is an exclusive Easter Video. 


Here too is a very endearing video by Claire Ryann when she was three years old. I treasure this video because I know her mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. This sweet child sings like an angel, and this is my favorite song by her. 


This is a favorite quote because I know that our Mediator with the Father is always there for us in our moments of need. He loves us and as we reach for Him; the Savior can comfort and heal us of our afflictions. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for His precious son, our Savior. He is the way, the truth, and the light. I invite you all to "Come Unto Christ" and learn of Him. 

If you have a few moments, I invite you to listen to this rendition by the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square as they sing: "O, Divine Redeemer.


I witness to you that I know my Redeemer Lives. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is His restored Church with a living Prophet and Apostles who receive revelation for our day from Jesus Christ, our Devine Redeemer.

5 comments:

Diane said...

I always love to read your posts and I love your comments on my blog. I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Love,
Diane

Debbie said...

i hope you had a nice easter leann. claire's video's are amazing, she is getting big now!!

Tracy said...

Thank you for all this beauty to celebrate Him, LeAnn, and for sharing your great love of our Risen Lord! It's a JOY to be able to share Easter with you across the miles! :) Wishing you & yours a beautiful & blessed Easter Week! ((LOVE & HUGS))

Christy Monson said...

Beautiful post. You are awesome. Hugs and love, Christy

Marsha said...

Every time the Primary children sing "Gethsemane", my heart (and eye) weeps with sadness and joy. Claire sings like an angel...I love hearing her tiny voice that tells the story! Thanks for sharing and I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! - Hugs from Idaho.