Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Day To Our Family and Friends~

Wishing for you all a spectacular Thanksgiving day and a year filled with grateful moments. 
I have sincere gratitude for a multitude of blessings. I often think about how grateful I am to live in this beautiful world that our Father in Heaven has created for us. The beauty that surrounds us through His creations is a gift from a loving creator.  
I have a deep appreciation for my great Eternal companion and each of our precious Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. We are an eternal family, and they are the light of my life, and I relish each moment with them. 
My dearest husband brings great joy into my everyday existence, and I love each precious moment I have with him. 
I have been blessed with wonderful parents and two brothers and their families. I have many cherished memories of my parents and brothers who now reside in the Spirit World. I feel and know that they are close in times of need. Their families remain so dear to me. 
I have many extended individuals and families that bring great blessings into my life. 
Then there are all my fantastic friends. Each adds a dimension to my life. Each has taught me many lessons, and I have grown through my relationship with them all. I love and value each of those friends that I have on social media that perhaps I haven't even met. Yet, they add blessings to my life by how they live their lives and share it. 
I have a vibrant and robust testimony that I am a child of loving Heavenly Parents. What a blessing to recognize that each and everyone I meet is a spirit brother and sister that I can care about and love. 
One of my greatest blessings is that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that I have a Savior who loves me and is my advocate with my Father. He is there to help me through my most difficult moments and bring great joy into my life. Through the Spirit of the Holy Ghost, I feel and know the truth of the Gospel of Christ. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and knowing that He shed a drop of blood for me in the Garden of Gethsemane, that He bore the pain and burdens of all as He gave His life that we might all live again. My promise is to always remember my Savior and keep His commandments, and I will be blessed to have the spirit with me. This is a most prayed for grateful gift.
I treasure The Book of Mormon and all the other scriptures that are part of real Christian living. 
My heart is at peace each day that I serve in the temple of the Lord. Here I feel a closeness to Heaven. I find great joy in my service there. 
I believe in our modern day Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson, and our Apostles. I am profoundly blessed by their words as I follow them. 
I am grateful for the struggles of life that help me to stretch and grow in my capacity to love and serve others. I find thankful blessings and love as I serve the Lord in callings that are given to me. 
LIfe isn't easy, and there will always be difficulties and trials, but I feel blessed to know that as I conquer them all that I will become a better person from having experienced them and so I am grateful for my sacred life. 
May your hearts be filled with Gratitude as you express your thankful Heart to our Loving Heavenly Father on thisThanksgiving Day!

Here is a brief video to enjoy on Thanksgiving day! 



6 comments:

Marsha said...

Once again.....Well said, my friend! Love your thoughts and testimony!

Christy Monson said...

Lots of love to you and your family. Have a wonderful holiday. Hugs and love, Christy

Debbie said...

so beautiful leann!! because my sweet niece is cooking today, i was able to relax this morning, i am indeed thankful for that!! and i am very thankful to be able to enjoy today with all of my wonderful family!!

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn~

Beautiful post! I really love the poem by, Ralph waldo Emerson, one of my favorite poets! And President Faust was one of my favorite, can't go wrong with his advise. You have had such a busy week, I'm glad you were able to return safely home to have Thanksgiving in Utah. Amber and James were of course, the perfect hosts...love you sweet sister!!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Tracy said...

This was sooo BEAUTIFUL, LeAnn... I love how your share your faith and thankfulness here!! :) ((HUGS))

Diane said...

I just loved this thankful post. I could feel the Spirit as I read it. It brought me peace after a rough day.