It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am” (D&C93:1)
The Church of Jesus Christ extends an invitation to everyone, even all the world, to act upon the light within by serving others each day in some small way. The Savior showed us how, and now invites us to do the same. By so doing we receive an increase in light and greater love towards others. We receive grace and the gift of charity, His pure love. We’ll be blessed to receive of His nature and when the time comes for us to see Him, we’ll know Him because we have served Him. Each of us has gifts within, let us share them.
We know and we testify with great feeling that our Savior loves each of us beyond anything we will ever comprehend. We witness to you that He is the Son of God. He was born for us, lived for us, suffered for us, died for us, and was resurrected for us. He is our dearest friend, our brother and our personal advocate with the Father.
Five points of Gratitude and sweet memories from 2016
· A fantastic reunion attended by every member of our family from Washington to Australia. It was an event not likely to be repeated for several years.
· We celebrated with our son Travis as he received his Bachelor’s degree from BYU-Idaho
· We continue with our full time service in the Utah Salt Lake City South Mission with countless miracles and many moments of great joy.
· We welcomed our Grandson, Jackson, home from his Mission in Omaha, Nebraska.
· God has given special gifts to each of our amazing grandchildren. They have increased their talents and divine gifts in writing, music composition, visual and performing arts as well as competitive sports. Their light increases as those gifts are nurtured near perfection with patience, perseverance, and the support of loving parents.
Wishing all of my family & friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
May you know that I love you all, even those that I have not officially met but know through social media. You have uplifted me, brightened my life, inspired me in so many ways. Thank you for being my friend. You have all blessed my life.
I thought I would share a very special Short Nativity video that I thought you would enjoy. #LighttheWorld