Monday, December 14, 2015

Discover Why! A Savior Is Born~

I love my Savior Jesus Christ with all of my heart. I love this time of year when we have the special priviledge of celebrating His divine Birth. The Christmas season is so full of memories and moments to cherish. This year my husband and I have the sweet opportunity of being missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This means that we get to bare our testimony of the Savior everyday to those we meet and those we visit. Last week was filled with amazing visits to various families and individuals. We were able to share our thoughts on the Savior and show them the new Church videos found here. #ASaviorIsBorn. Take a moment and Discover Why - We Need A Savior~



Because I love this season, I wanted to share a couple of fun videos. 
Here is my sweet daughter and granddaughter and another young girl singing~ 



This is a lovely new piece by Shawna Edwards entitled: "The Star Still Shines"~




May your days be filled with loving thoughts about the Savior's birth and may you enjoy the precious moments of this Christmas Season. Hugs for all!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love this post.

Marsha said...

Beautiful Blog...........Oh, Come Let Us Adore HIM!

Christy Monson said...

Thanks so much for your beautiful testimony. Love and hugs

Debbie said...

love the star still shines!!!!