Thursday, December 4, 2014

Rejoice In Christ - "He Is The Gift"~


The Christmas season is my favorite time of year. I love Christmas with all of it's various traditions and symbols. It really is all about the Savior and his birth. One of my most beloved scriptures is found in 2 Nephi 25:26; "And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins". 
Our Savior Jesus Christ is the true gift of Christmas - #ShareTheGift
So I will ask that you might take some precious moment this Christmas season to discover, embrace and then share this gift. 




 Remember when you are giving gifts to one another; this is a symbolism for God's greatest gift. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". (New Testament: John 3:16).

Take a moment and think about how you felt when you gave a gift on Christmas for the very first time. 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

This was a beautiful entry LeAnn!! I have always been so mindful of my gift giving rituals. I always gift meaningful items, and I love handmade.

This is my favorite season as well!!

Christy Monson said...

This is so beautiful. I am so grateful for this time of year. My goal is to carry the love of the season throughout the year. Lots of love and happy holidays.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Christmas is my favorite holiday, too. Take care and enjoy this beautiful season!

Just Ramblin' said...

I,too, love this time of the year. This new film by the church is wonderful. What better gift can we give than to be good examples ofjesus Christ in all we do and say. Wonderful post! Nola

Susan Anderson said...

HE is definitely the Gift, and Christmas is my favorite time of year for so many reasons.

Merry Christmas to you! (I just posted my Christmas story for this year.)

=)