Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Moment of Service With My Daughter and Grandchildren~

Back row: Sariah, Abbey, April
Front row: Faith, Christina and Levi
My Daughter, Christina and my Granddaughters, Sariah, April, Abbey and Grandson, Levi went to visit a friend of my late Aunt Della's at the Assisted Living home that she lived in. Nadine had wanted my grandchildren to come out for a visit and share some music with her. At first there was just another lady and her listening to them as they performed. More residents came into the room as the musical moments went on.
 Our Friend Nadine with my family~

This lady has been a piano teacher for over 30 years and
 she was very impressed with the program. 


The girls love to sing with each other. Sariah just learned recently how to play the Ukulele.After the girls sang three songs; Sariah played 6 piano pieces. She is very gifted and has only been taking for a few years. 



Me with my sweet daughter, Christina~
This sweet family of ours are moving to Australia in July. They came out for an extended visit before their move. We are enjoying our moments with them all. 
Next week we are having our every two year family reunion. We are excited to be with all of our children and grandchildren for a few days in Bear Lake, Utah. There will be a total of 49 of us.
One sweet grandson will be missing due to serving a mission for our church in Omaha, Nebraska. Our posterity is huge and this is a big undertaking to have a reunion with them all. 
I will be popping in and out to read your posts but for now I will be taking a little break. 
Just know that I am wishing for you all an awesome summer filled with many delightful moments. Treasure your families and enjoy every minute you have with them all. 
Blessings and hugs!
LeAnn

8 comments:

Denise said...

Beyond precious. You are blessed with a true treasure of a family. I love you.

Debbie said...

WoW, what a wonderful group of very talented girls!!

the last image of you and your daughter is just gorgeous!!

you are blessed with a beautiful family, i am sure the reunion will be awesome, that a big group and only one missing is incredible. have a wonderful time with all your loved ones!!!!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Loved seeing your photos, LeAnn. Have a wonderful time visiting with your precious family!

It's a Wonderful Life said...

What a blessing to be together. You have a great family!!

Christy Monson said...

What a blessing to have these memories during the long months this family is around the world from you. I feel so blessed to have skype and texting. It keeps us close as a family. I get to attend all the piano recitals this way - even while we're gone. What blessings God has given us.
Lots of love and hugs, Christy

Mom of 12 said...

That is so awesome! I can hardly wait until we have huge family reunions like that.
Sandy

singing/granny said...

I hope you have a joy filled reunion with your beautiful family! You be sure and enjoy every moment! Melody

The Adventurer said...

The girls did a great job. My kids tried to learn to play the Ukulele while in Hawaii it is harder than it looks