Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving To All My Family and Friends~


I do have a heart full of gratitude for all of my Family and Friends through the years. I am so blessed to have the family that I have. I love with all my heart my dearest husband, our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. They have all brought great Joy into my life. We have the best of extended family through our siblings and posterity and Uncles and Aunts. We were blessed with goodly parents who blessed our lives in so many way.
Through the years we have moved several times and lived in 4 different states. In each area we have had choice friends that have deeply touched our lives in a multitude of ways.
We have had the blessed opportunity to serve in our faith in many different ways. We have grown and learned so many lessons from those we have loved so dearly.
Through the last few years I have added to my list of friends all of you in blog sphere and Face Book and other social networks. You have lifted my heart through good times and bad. Your pictures and thoughts have enlightened my mind to various written truths. I have prayed for many of you when you have been in difficult circumstances. Some of you I have met and had lunch with and grown even closer to each of you. I would love to meet all of you. Thanks you for your posts on the days I needed to hear just exactly what you have written. You are all a great blessings  in my life.
Finally, but number one in my life is the deep love I have for my Heavenly Father and I feel I have a Heavenly Mother, also. I have been so blessed to come before My Father in Heaven in prayers in times of need and also in times of joy. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ with all my heart and I am so grateful for His loving kindness to me. I am deeply grateful for the Holy Ghost who guides my steps.
May all of you have gratitude in your hearts on this Thanksgiving day. May you feel love for one another and have a thankful heart for all that you have been blessed with.
Thanks for being my loving family and friends.



4 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Gratitude is so important! I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. I hope your family has an amazing Thanksgiving!
Sandy

Christy Monson said...

Happy Thanksgiving and lots of love, Christy

Galen Pearl said...

Thanksgiving and gratitude are wonderful opportunities for me to say a personal thank you to you, LeAnn, for the friendship you have offered me. As you know, I'm going to step away from blogging for awhile. One of the things I have treasured is the chance to meet people I might not otherwise have met, like you.

One of the things I have particularly appreciated about our blog friendship is that we can reach across what might divide others in terms of faith, and find our common ground. I think you represent what is best about faith, offering love and welcome and kindness to all.

Plus, I've learned about about your church from you! You are a good teacher.

So goodbye for now, my friend. I hope you'll stay in touch whenever you want by FB or email. Wishing you all the very best, and thank you, Galen

Grammy Staffy said...

Your messages always warm my heart. You bless my life. Gratitude is so important. A grateful heart makes life happy. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. We plan to come up after Christmas. I hope we can do lunch again. Hugs, Lura