Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Wishes To All Of My Friends and Loved Ones~



I believe that I am a child of our Heavenly Father· If I have a Father in Heaven then I must have Mother in Heaven. I love that thought. I hope she knows how much I love her too.
 I have a very loving earthly Mother. She passed away in 2006. I miss her so much and sometimes I feel that she is near when I am in need of comfort. I do feel sad that I can't just call her up and talk to her whenever I need too. I do know that I will see her again someday.
My Sweet Mom and Dad~
I didn't have a sister but I do now have 3 daughters and 3 daughter in laws that help fill that desire in many ways. I love all of these special young women in my life. I also have two precious granddaughter in laws. I feel deeply blessed by them all. They have given me 31 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren along with 3 more that I inherited through marriage.
Top Left - My daughter, Christina; daughter in law, Amber; daughter in law, Amanda; great granddaughter, Jessica -
Bottom Left - My daughter, Jenni; great granddaughter, Dana; daughter in law, Mary, and daughter, Tiffani~
I also have several extended family sisters in laws that I love with all my heart. I also have many treasured friends  that I have associated with and loved through the years. I love all of the friends that I have made while being a blogger and on Face book. A few of them I have met personally. I hope that someday I can meet more of you. I have enjoyed my friendship with you all. You have been great examples to me of love, faith, hope, patience, kindness, tolerance and many  more Christ like attributes. You have lifted me when I am down and increased my faith by your examples. May you all know how much you mean to me and how you touch my heart on a daily basis.


I am wishing you all a very Happy Mother's Day filled to the brim with joy. This is a wonderful day that is set aside for you to be pampered and loved.
Love and Hugs to you all~
Here is a video of my grandson, William singing in his school class;
 it's too sweet not to share~


9 comments:

Denise said...

Such a precious post. Have a wonderful Mother's DAY, love you.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

Wonderful post! Oh, the women in our lives that are so precious to us! My Mom passed away in 2002 and I still think of things I want to tell her, or think, 'I haven't talked to Mom in a while, I should call her'. I miss her every day.

Christy Monson said...

Your mother looks so familiar to me. I've seen her before. I don't know where.

Beautiful post. Thanks so much. Happy Happy Mother's Day.
Love and hugs, Christy

Susan Anderson said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and to all of the moms in your wonderful family.

=)

thomas family said...

Thanks Mom! We love you too! I promise not to tell the others that I am your favorite ;) At least, thanks for making me feel special and loved, always.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Oh, LeAnn, the video of your g'son is just precious!! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and a great week ahead!

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh my... Your grandson is precious and I love the cute song. I've not heard that one before. I love your family pic....what a nice group! I hope you had a wonderful day filled with love. You are a very special person. Hugs, Lura

Kendra said...

So sweet! Happy Mothers Day

Oh and guess what you won the giveaway on my blog, so email me so we can get the books to you!!

Debbie said...

oooohhhhh the video is so sweet!!

happy mothers day!!