Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Goodbye August - The End Of Summer~

~Just a few thoughts and pictures on our activities for the month of August ~
Here is our family picture taken in July and put together in August ~ I am so amazed at our posterity and feel so blessed. However, my prayers are much longer and my moments of one on one's are limited. We just love them all and are so grateful for the place that each  of them have in our hearts.

Happy Birthday Celebration for Jonathan on August 2nd @ our home

Happy Birthday To Our Grandson, Ryley on August 3rd - Age 7
Happy Birthday To Our Precious, Averi on August 9th - Age 10
Happy Birthday To Our Grandson's Jeffery and Jed on August 16th
Jeffery, age 8~
Jed, our oldest grandson
 
Happy Birthday to Our Daughter, Amber on  August 19th
Happy Birthday to our Grandson Michael, age 13 on August 23
Happy Birthday to our Son, Brandon on August 26th
There were also celebrations of Anniversaries for the following~
James and Amber Williams on August 17th
Travis and Amanda Williams on August 20th
Dave and Tiffani Adamson on August 24th
Michael and Jenni Thomas on August 29th
 
Our Extended Family Reunion - LaMar Williams Family~
 The Brady Family

 My sister in law Gloria and myself
  Kaylene Williams and children
 Gloria, Lana and Kelly Jayne

 
There were sports events to attend~
 Here is Jonathan our grandson who plays goalie on his team.
He was in a big tournment in August
 
We made a quick trip to Idaho Falls to attend the Football game of two of our Grandson's who were playing against each other. It was an exciting game to watch.
 

 Averi ~
 Karli, Kason and Ryley
 Karli and Taylor Jo
 Austin, Grandpa and Christian
Austin, Grandma and Christian
 
Families are such a gift from God To Us All~
 
Here is the link to my new site for Grandpa and Grandma's Twitterings;
it will soon be made private - take a peek ~

13 comments:

Ardith Haws said...

LeAnn, you have a beautiful family! The Lord has blessed you so abundantly. I am glad you were able to enjoy so much time together. Thanks for letting us peek into your heaven on earth.

Shawnie Cannon said...

LeAnn, I would love to see more on your Inner City mission! I clicked on a couple of links but the posts weren't there. Do you have another blog? I answer your comments frequently on mine, but you might not see that? Pictures and accounts of your mission would be awesome!

Galen Pearl said...

Wonderful family photos. Gosh, I thought I had a lot of family birthdays in September (4), but nothing like your August!

Denise said...

Such precious family blessings, thanks for sharing.

Christy Monson said...

What a great family you have. You are an inspiration to all of us. You're faith coupled with your "techy" skills inspire us all.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

You have a beautiful family! It warms my heart to see your family together, doing those things family's do. It's what holds our hearts and world together in life, truly. What a blessing your family must be!

Susan Anderson said...

Wow, you are one blessed woman!

=D

joy said...

You have such a wonderful family. It made me smile that one of your granson Michael's birthday is august 23, coz my son, second daughter and second grandhild was also born the same day. Three celebration in one day in the family:)

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .

Pamela said...

Blessed is the (wo)man whose quiver is full! You are indeed blessed with a beautiful family. I love how you treasure each one.

singing/granny said...

Beautiful family! I love the group picture! Melody

Mom of 12 said...

Such a wonderful family! So many blessings!
Sandy

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

All I can think of as I read this post is 'Count your many blessings, name them one by one!" Wonderful family! Thank you for sharing them with us on NOBH!