Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

 Wishing all of my family and friends a  very Happy Thanksgiving Day! I am so grateful for all of you that visit my blog and I enjoy your comments. I have learned so much from visiting your blogs. I can't even describe how you lift my soul on many days by your lives and the wonderful things that you accomplish and do. I love the faith that you have in Our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I enjoy learning about your families and also your struggles and victories. You increase my own faith by your diligence in following the Savior. 
Here is a video that I wanted to share with you all today!

 In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn!

Happy Thanksgiving!! And, a late Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was as special as you are! Thank you for sharing the video - it sure made me stop and think about all of those little things that I take for granted each day, like my bed, good shoes, good food, muffins, adversity - how thankful I am for all of the challenges I have been given, because they have given me opportunity to grow!

I'm indeed thankful for good and loving "parents", like you and Roger, who love my daughter as their own, thank you, thank you! You are indeed a blessing in my life! I hope your day is just beautiful!

Warm hugs and love,
Barb