Saturday, July 3, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

I wish I could say we are on a vacation. If it was I don't think this would be the place of choice. We actually lived in LasVegas for 7 years and I recall that basically it was just to hot to enjoy any outside moments in the summer. I am a mountain and lake kind of person; so this was not one of my favorite places to live.
We are here to be with my brother who has been ill. He remains in the ICU; but seems to be slowly getting better. We feel blessed that he is doing somewhat better. We are enjoying being with his sweet wife and children. We are so grateful for the many prayers offered in his behalf and continue to ask for you to keep him in your prayers.

1 comment:

Momma Mecham said...

I am so happy to hear that your brother is slowly recovering. I have enjoyed your posts. They are filled with information and love. You are my hero and dearest friend.
Love Tammy