I would look into the sky and wonder where does God live? Is there a Mother in heaven? How do we stay on this plant as it rotates around the sun? Why is there night and day? Why do we have a sun during the day and a moon and stars at night? Why do we have days, hours and minutes that we live by?
Why can I see? Why can I hear? Why can I smell? Why can I speak? Why can I feel? Why can I move? Why are our bodies alike; but yet different shapes? Why are men shapes different than woman's? Why is there so many differences between men and woman? Why is each individual person unique?
Why do we all experience trials and tribulations? Why are there disasters, war, and famines upon the earth? Why are there accidents, terminal illnesses and death? Why do some die young and why do some live to be very old?
Why are some people wealthy? Why are many people very poor?
Why are there so many religious beliefs. How can people not believe in a God?
Why? Why? Why?
Where did we come from?
I believe that we lived with God and our Elder Brother Jesus Christ in the Pre-existence. We are all children of a Loving Heavenly Father.
Why are we Here?
I believe that we are spirit children of Heavenly Father. He sent us here to earth to gain a body in his image. There is a plan of happiness for each of us. If we follow that plan we can return to live with him someday. We must experience trials and learn to follow him through faith in his plan for us.
I believe that Heavenly Father sent us here to experience life. We will all sin and make mistakes. In the Pre-mortal life Jesus Christ was chosen by our Father In Heaven to provide the way for us to return to him again. This will only happen if we accept the Atonement of Jesus Christ, follow him, and keep his commandments. Through his sacrafice in the Garden of Gethesemane and on the Cross we can be saved from spiritual death which is a separation from our Heavenly Father and physical death through Christ's Resurrection.
I believe that our happiness comes from following Jesus Christ and keeping His Commandments. Besides gaining a body, experiencing life tests; we must learn of and follow our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Where Are We Going?
I believe that one of the greatest reasons for our earth life is to find, learn and believe in Jesus Christ. Only through Jesus Christ can we return and live with our Heavenly Father in His Kingdom.
As I gave birth to each of our 6 children and held those precious newborns in my arms; I would marvel at how perfect they were. I would look at their wee little bodies and count each finger and toe. I would stare into their eyes and wonder what will they be like. I knew that they had just come from the presence of loving Heavenly Parents. I knew that there was a plan for their lives. I would look forward to witnessing the unfolding of their unique passage through life. I knew beyond doubt that there was a bigger picture. I felt the sweet reminder that I was to care tenderly for these precious spirits. I would be held accountable for teaching them to know and understand where they came from, where they were going and a sure knowledge of why they are here.
151. I am grateful for my God, the ceator of this world
152. I love looking at the vast amount of space filled with stars that form the constellations.
153. I feel deep gratitude to know that I am a daughter of God.
154. Within my heart I feel I have a Mother in Heaven and I am grateful for that.
155. I am grateful I can observe the different and beautiful stages that the moon goes through each month.
I56. Though imperfect and not the perfect shape I would desire; I am grateful for my body.
157. I have deep gratitude that I can see the beauties of this world.
158. I am forever grateful that I can see with my eyes my wonderful family, siblings and friends. I have a sweet granddaugter that is blind and I look forward to the day when she will meet our Savior and will see again all those that love her so much.
159. I can't imagine a world without light; I am grate for the light of the day and the dark of the night.
160. I am grateful for the sun and love to bask it it's warmth.
161. I love the gently falling rain and the smell of the earth after a rain storm.
162. I love to see a rainbow and it makes me happy but at the same time sad that the Savior will not come this year.
163. I love to smell the signs of spring; the sweet fragance of a rose, lilac bush, or cottonwood tree.
164. I am grateful that I can hear the sounds of a birds, the wind, the gentle rain and just all of sounds of my environment.
165. What is more beautiful than to hear the voice of your husband, the sound of grandchildren playing and the sweet converstions of your children.
166. I love to hear the prophet's voice and hope to always follow him.
167. I love to hear the sweet voice of the spirit when I am needing guidance.
168. I love and have deep gratitude for the people of this earth. I recognize that we are all children of God. I pray that we will always be kind to one another even though we may have different beliefs.
169. I have deep gratitude for the part the Savior plays in my life. I am so thankful for his Atonement and resurrection. This knowledge gives me hope in my everyday life experiences.
170. I know that happiness comes through following my Savior.
171. I am grateful to serve my Savior by serving others.
172. I am so thankful for the sure and true knowledge that I have that there is life after death.
173. I can't imagine never seeing my loved ones again; so I am thankful that I know that I will. This knowledge can give comfort in death.
174. I want to live with my Savior and Heavenly Father again. I am grateful to know that I can.
175. I love that I have many of the comforts of life; but at the same time a desire to help those that do not.