Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day To All~

Today is a special day of love so, I thought I would share my list of love thoughts~
1. My first love is of course, my wonderful Eternal Companion. He makes everyday a special day of loving him. I know and feel his profound love for me.  He is amazing. 
2. I love beyond measure each of my Children, their wonderful spouses, all my 32 Grandchildren and four Great Grandchildren. They are my life's greatest gifts. 

3. My love expands to all of our Brothers, Sisters, Aunt, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews and Cousins. We number quite a few.
4. We have a special little dog named Sammy whom I adore. I love him like unto a child; and he acts like one too. 

5. I have a multitude of friends that I love. I have a group of High School friends that I share a special bond with they are friends forever. I have various friends that I have made in the different areas we have lived that I will love always. I have Social Media friends that have brightened my life with their thoughts and many of whom I hope to meet someday. I love them all.
6. I love all the missionaries that we serve with both the younger Elders and Sisters and the MLS couples that we intermingle with. I love the leadership in our mission. We have the best mission ever here in the Utah Salt Lake South Mission. 
7. A special love is reserved for each of the individuals and families that we work with on our mission. Their life stories and concerns have helped me have a deeper understanding of love, forgiveness and compassion. 
8. I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and all of the leadership and individuals that I have had the privileged to serve with over the years. I love our living Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson and our beloved twelve Apostles. 

I have a deep and eternal love for my Heavenly Parents and my Elder brother Jesus Christ. 
I can say with all my heart that I love the people of this world because I know they are my spirit brothers and sisters. 

May you all have a spectacular day of celebrating the word love. "Love One Another;" What a marvelous world we would have if we could just do that. Someday, we will have a more loving world.  



5 comments:

Debbie said...

very sweet leann, happy valentines day to you and roger!!!

Christy Monson said...

Beautiful Message. Happy Valentines Day to you. Hugs and lots of love,

Marsha said...

Happy Valentine's, LeAnn.

Barb said...

Hi LeAnn~

I love you!! You are so special to me, and I truly love you and Roger with all my heart. You have quite a list, but, I know that everything, and everyone on that list is close to your heart, you are a sweetheart!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Galen Pearl said...

Valentines Day is generally not my favorite--some painful memories associated with the day. However, this time it was a GREAT day. I think perhaps your good wishes blessed me from afar!